Happy Monday! It’s that time of year again where I’m sharing my Coachella 2017 weekend 1 looks and insight! If you’re headed to Coachella this weekend have an amazing time!
My day one look was casual yet edgy, wearing this hotter than hell tee(very fitting for the weather) and lace up suede shorts. If you’re going to Coachella this weekend definitely go into the record store, its one of the few places with AC!!!!!I accessorized with these super cute tassel earrings and wore my favorite Modern Vice boots. I wore these boots everyday last Coachella and they were super comfortable, so if you’re looking for a cute comfy shoe definitely check these out!
Day 2: I would call my day 2 look festival chic, wearing this sheer lace For Love & Lemons dress with vans. I paired this look with a denim jacket(for night-time) and the cutest pin made by my boyfriend’s sister!
My day 3 look was by far my favorite. I bought this skirt almost a year ago and saved it just for Coachella. I paired this skirt with my favorite Are You Am I bodysuit and of course my Modern Vice Boots!
Here are some of my tips for this year (read my last year tips here):
- If you’re a vegan there aren’t that many options for you and overall food is expensive so definitely prepare ahead of time!
- Try to park in the blue lot, it is by far the shortest walk! Yellow is definitely the longest.
- The best time for photos is as the sun is setting(golden hour!) between 615-sundown. Anytime before then the lighting is a little harsh.
- Be prepared to walk and sweat (I averaged at 10 miles per day!)
- Have fun and be safe/smart if you’re going this weekend!